Allinson's Olive And Rosemary 410G
- White bread with Sunflower Seeds, Green Olives and Dried Rosemary
- Thomas Allinson the baker with big ideas
- No-one ever accused Thomas Allinson of thinking small. He liked big ideas, big statements and big flavours. Take a hunk of this loaf and you'll find a taste and texture that matches up to the most flavoursome foods beautifully. Or just dip in oil and balsamic vinegar or spread with butter & enjoy.
- T. Allinson
- Recipe no 3
- No artificial preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Kosher - SKA
- Pack size: 410g
Wheat Flour (with Calcium, Iron, Niacin (B3) and Thiamin (B1)), Water, Sunflower Seeds (3.5%), Wheat Protein, Sliced Green Olives (3%) (Sliced Green Olives, Water, Salt, Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Wheat Semolina, Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed, Sustainable Palm), Yeast, Fermented Wheat Flour, Salt, Emulsifiers: E471, E472e, E481, Vinegar, Dried Mixed Herbs (0.4%) (Basil, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Rosemary), Soya Flour, Flour Treatment Agent: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
Store in a cool, dry place - ideally not refrigerated. Once opened, reseal using label. Under warm conditions life may be reduced., Freezing: Not suitable for home freezing., For best before see label
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Baked in the UK
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Paper - Widely Recycled Base Not Recyclable Film
Name and address
- Vanwall Road,
- SL6 4UF.
- We'd love to hear from you
- Tel: 0800 197 1286 (I.E 1800 928 070)
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Email: email@example.com
- Vanwall Road,
- SL6 4UF.
SAFETY FIRST: To avoid danger of suffocation please keep this wrapper away from babies and children.
410 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g|
|of which: saturates||1.1 g|
|of which: sugars||2.4 g|
|Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016