Tesco Bbq King Prawns 150G
- Energy376kJ 89kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 501.02kJ (119.28kcal)
- Cooked and peeled king prawns (Litopenaeus vannamei) with a barbecue marinade.
- Succulent prawns coated in a sweet and smoky marinade. Our prawns have been carefully selected from the warm waters of farms that follow our strict welfare standards. Prepared and ready to eat. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
INGREDIENTS: King Prawn (Crustacean) (83%), Onion Purée, Sunflower Oil, Tomato Paste, Salt, Water, Brown Sugar, Garlic Purée, Smoked Paprika, Paprika, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Coriander Powder, Cornflour, Garlic Powder, Juniper Berries, Chilli Flakes
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately., This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperatures under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still suitable for home freezing.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (75g)|
|Energy||501.02kJ (119.28kcal)||375.76kJ (89.46kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016