Tesco Finest Salami And Artichoke Pizza 220G
- Energy2201kJ 524kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1000.60kJ (238.30kcal)
- A wood fired sourdough pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese, salsiccia piccante, spianata piccante, artichoke and red peppers.
- A hand stretched sourdough base topped with a rich sundried tomato sauce, spicy salamis and chargrilled red peppers. We select the freshest ingredients to give our pizzas flavour, starting with the sauce, made using sundried tomatoes for intense flavour. On top, two spicy salamis, Salsiccia Piccante and Spianata Piccante, are tempered by mild mozzarella and artichoke, while chargrilled red peppers add sweetness. Our base is made from fine 00 flour and sourdough starter, slowly fermented to give a crisp, 'eggshell' crust. It’s then expertly hand stretched and baked in a wood fired oven for charred pockets of flavour.
Wheat Flour, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Tomato, Artichoke (8%), Water, Red Pepper, Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Purée), Spianata Piccante (4.5%), Salsiccia Piccante (4%), Rapeseed Oil, Onion, Semolina (Wheat), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sundried Tomato (Sundried Tomatoes), Sourdough Culture, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Tomato Paste, Yeast, Basil, Olive Oil, Processing Aid (Water, Citric Acid, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Rapeseed Oil, Sodium Ferrocyanide, Salt), Low Sodium Sea Salt, Sugar, Black Pepper, Oregano, Garlic.
Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese contains: Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet.
Artichoke contains: Artichoke, Processing Aid (Sunflower Oil, Salt, Citric Acid, L-Ascorbic Acid), Garlic.
Spianata Piccante contains: Pork, Salt, Chilli Powder, Dextrose, Chilli, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Processing Aid (Starter Culture), Fennel, Black Pepper, Marsala Wine, Preservative (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite).
Salsiccia Piccante contains: Pork, Pork Fat, Salt, Paprika, Chilli, Dextrose, Black Pepper, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Processing Aid (Starter Culture).
Sourdough Culture contains: Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Water, Malted Wheat Flour, Processing Aid (Starter Culture)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 8-10 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 8-10 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 15-17 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 15-17 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging including baseboard.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (220g**)|
|Energy||1000.60kJ (238.30kcal)||2201.32kJ (524.26kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016