- Energy2098kJ 500kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1018.30kJ (242.80kcal)
- A wood fired sourdough pizza base topped with a pea and mint white sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese, black pepper coated chicken, regato medium fat hard cheese and asparagus spears.
- A hand stretched sourdough base with a pea and fresh mint sauce, British chicken, Regato cheese and tender asparagus. We select the freshest ingredients to give our pizzas flavour, starting with the sauce. We've topped this pizza with a pea and fresh mint infused white sauce, a perfect complement to chicken coated in black pepper, creamy mozzarella and tangy Regato, with tender asparagus spears as a final touch. Our base is made from fine 00 flour and sourdough starter, slowly fermented to give a crisp, 'eggshell' crust. It’s then expertly hand stretched and baked in a wood fired oven for charred pockets of flavour.
Wheat Flour, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Water, Chicken (10%), Rapeseed Oil, Asparagus (4.5%), Peas, Whole Milk (Milk), Regato Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Onion, Spinach, Whipping Cream (Milk), Semolina (Wheat), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Lemon Juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sourdough Culture, Salt, Parmigiano Reggiano Full Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Garlic Purée, Cornflour, Yeast, Mint, Onion Powder, Processing Aid (Water, Potato Starch, Silicon Dioxide, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Sodium Ferrocyanide), Black Pepper, Low Sodium Sea Salt, Olive Oil, Butter (Milk), Nutmeg, White Pepper.
Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet.
Regato Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Vegetarian Rennet.
Sourdough Culture contains: Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Water, Malted Wheat Flour, Processing Aid (Starter Culture).
Parmigiano Reggiano Full Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Animal Rennet
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 8-10 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 8-10 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 15-17 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 15-17 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging including baseboard.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (206g)|
|Energy||1018.30kJ (242.80kcal)||2097.70kJ (500.17kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016