- Energy2258kJ 539kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1075.10kJ (256.50kcal)
- A wood fired sourdough pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese, buffalo mozzarella medium fat soft cheese balls, slow roasted cherry tomatoes and basil pesto.
- A hand stretched sourdough base with a rich sundried tomato sauce, slow roasted cherry tomatoes and fresh basil pesto. A good sauce is the starting point for any pizza. In a twist on the classic, we've used sundried tomatoes for a rich, intense flavour. Mozzarella shavings are matched with creamy buffalo mozzarella to create a soft texture with a slight chewiness. Slow roasted tomatoes add a burst of sweetness, while a finishing drizzle of basil pesto ties the whole pizza together. We start with finely milled 00 flour and our specially selected sourdough starter. The dough is slowly fermented to develop a lovely light, open texture and 'eggshell' crust. Our base is then hand stretched by our pizza experts and baked in an open flamed, wood fired oven to create speckled chars of flavour across the pizza rim.
Wheat Flour, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (10%), Tomato, Slow Roasted Tomatoes (8%) (Tomato), Buffalo Mozzarella Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (8%), Water, Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Purée), Basil Pesto, Rapeseed Oil, Onion, Semolina (Wheat), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sundried Tomato (Sundried Tomatoes), Sourdough Culture, Salt, Tomato Paste, Sunflower Oil, Yeast, Basil, Olive Oil, Processing Aid (Water, Citric Acid, Potato Starch, Silicon Dioxide, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sodium Ferrocyanide, Salt), Low Sodium Sea Salt, Sugar, Black Pepper, Oregano, Garlic.
Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet.
Buffalo Mozzarella Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Microbial Rennet.
Basil Pesto contains: Basil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Regato Cheese (Milk)(Milk, Salt, Vegetarian Rennet, Starter Culture), Lemon Juice, Garlic Purée, Salt, Black Pepper.
Sourdough Culture contains: Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Water, Malted Wheat Flour, Processing Aid (Starter Culture)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 8-10 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 8-10 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 14-16 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 14-16 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging including baseboard.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (210g**)|
|Energy||1075.10kJ (256.50kcal)||2257.71kJ (538.65kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016