Tesco Finest Buffalo Mozzarella And Basil Pesto Pizza 210G
- Energy2258kJ 539kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1075kJ
- A wood fired sourdough pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese, buffalo mozzarella medium fat soft cheese balls, slow roasted cherry tomatoes and basil pesto.
- A hand-stretched sourdough base with a rich sundried tomato sauce, slow-roasted cherry tomatoes and fresh basil pesto.
- A good sauce is the starting point for any pizza. In a twist on the classic, we've used sundried tomatoes for a rich, intense flavour. Mozzarella shavings are matched with creamy buffalo mozzarella to create a soft texture with a slight chewiness. Slow roasted tomatoes add a burst of sweetness, while a finishing drizzle of basil pesto ties the whole pizza together.
- We start with finely milled 00 flour and our specially selected sourdough starter. The dough is slowly fermented to develop a lovely light, open texture and 'eggshell' crust. Our base is then hand stretched by our pizza experts and baked in an open flamed, wood fired oven to create speckled chars of flavour across the pizza rim.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 210g
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (10%), Tomato, Slow Roasted Tomatoes (8%), Buffalo Mozzarella Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (8%), Water, Tomato Purée, Basil Pesto, Rapeseed Oil, Onion, Semolina (Wheat), Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sundried Tomato, Sourdough Culture, Salt, Tomato Paste, Sunflower Oil, Yeast, Basil, Olive Oil, Low Sodium Sea Salt, Sugar, Black Pepper, Oregano, Garlic, Basil Pesto contains: Basil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Regato Cheese (Milk), Lemon Juice, Garlic Purée, Salt, Black Pepper, Sourdough Culture contains: Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Water, Malted Wheat Flour
Keep refrigerated. Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Remove all packaging including baseboard.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below.
- 220°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 7 14-16 mins
- Oven cook (From Chilled): Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below.
- 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 8-10 mins
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
1 This pack contains 1 serving
Recyclable Base Recyclable Carton Not Recyclable Film Not Recyclable Window
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- EN8 9SL,
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- EN8 9SL,
210 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values When cooked according to instructions Per 100g||When cooked according to instructions Each pack (210g)||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|of which saturates||3.8g||8.0g||40%||20g|
|of which sugars||2.3g||4.8g||5%||90g|
|This pack contains 1 serving||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016