- Luxury Lined Shower Cap
- As you bathe in the gentle waters of the outdoor hot tub, wood crackles nearby on the open-air fire and the mood is one of complete well-being. Calcot Spa is not about gimmicks, just wonderful facilities and classic treatments, delivered to the highest standards by a team of professionals. All of these products have been created and tested by our skincare experts and aim to bring a little bit of Calcot Spa to you, wherever you are.
- Gently protect your hair whilst taking a relaxing bath or a refreshing shower
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in China
Preparation and Usage
- Use as our therapists recommend:
- After placing your hair in a messy bun, position the edge of the Shower Cap at the nape of your neck and stretch towards your forehead. The shower cap should sit just below the end of your hairline to ensure all hair is kept dry.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only and hang to dry naturally.
- Please retain for future reference
Name and address
- YO26 6RS,
- YO26 6RS,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016