Tesco Finest Stuffed Pork Fillet 495G
- Energy1204kJ 286kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 802.80kJ (190.65kcal)
- Outdoor bred pork fillet with a pork, caramelised pear and Calvados apple brandy stuffing, wrapped in smoked pancetta with a thyme sprig.
- Our Finest pork comes from outdoor bred, Hampshire cross bred pigs which are known for producing succulent, full flavoured meat. The pigs are born in the British countryside and live out in the fields before moving to spacious straw filled barns. In this dish our chefs have used pears, rather than the traditional apple, to complement the flavour of the meat, caramelising them for lots of sweet, rich flavour. The fillet is then wrapped in smoked pancetta to add a savoury note.
Pork (90%), Smoked Pancetta, Pear, Onion, Concentrated Apple Juice, Water, Apple, Light Brown Sugar, Thyme, Rice Flour, Sage, Parsley, Gram Flour, Calvados, Demerara Sugar, Salt, Onion Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Nutmeg, Garlic Powder, Maize Starch, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Ginger Powder, Rapeseed Oil, Dextrose, Clove.
Smoked Pancetta contains: Pork, Salt, White Sugar, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 40mins Place on a foil lined baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes. Leave to rest for 10 minutes after cooking.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- The pancetta in this product may cause the pork to appear pink after cooking
- This is a natural occurrence and completely harmless.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
350g - 450g (Catchweight)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||150g pork fillet with stuffing|
|Energy||802.80kJ (190.65kcal)||1204.20kJ (285.98kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016