L’Oreal Elvive Damaged Restore Shampoo 400Ml
- Elvive Full Restore 5 Damaged Hair Low Shampoo
- No sulphates*
- *no sulphates surfactants
- Discover our new way to wash and nourish weak, damaged hair. Full Restore 5 Low Shampoo is a gentle cleansing cream with a non-foaming formula that delicately removes impurities. It intensely nourishes and helps fight the five signs of damaged hair: dryness, weakness, flatness, coarseness and dullness. Use instead of your existing regime one to two times per week.
- Expert tailor-made care beyond beautiful hair
- Goes well with
- Full Restore 5 Shampoo 400ml
- Full Restore 5 Conditioner 400ml
- Gentle cleansing cream
- For weak, damaged hair
- Enriched with Calendula Extract
- Pack size: 400ml
1191353 B, Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Coco-Betaine, Potato Starch Modified, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Polyquaternium-7, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Limonene, Fumaric Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C209641/1)
Preparation and Usage
- 1) On wet hair, apply 10 to 15 pumps, depending on hair length.
- 2) Distribute evenly and massage gently from root to tip. Leave on for 3 minutes.
- 3) Rinse thoroughly while combing through with your fingers.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016