- Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair Shampoo
- Dreaming of beautiful long hair but struggling to achieve your dream lengths?
- The longer your hair gets, the more it goes through and the more damaged it becomes. Split ends appear and you feel like you need to trim your tips. What if you could protect your hair and help reinforce its lengths?
- Our creamy, caring shampoo is enriched with a cocktail of Keratin, Vitamins and Castor Oil. The formula cleanses and helps to reinforce the hair. It helps to protect against breakage* and reduces the appearance of split ends**.
- *Instrumental test after 10 applications of Dream Lengths Shampoo on bleached hair.
- **After using Dream Lengths Shampoo and Conditioner
- Goes well with
- L'Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair Conditioner
- L'Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths No Haircut Cream
- For long, damaged hair
- Enriched with Keratin, Vitamins and Castor Oil
- Creamy, caring formula
- Helps to reinforce the hair to protect against breakage
- Pack size: 300ml
1199524 C, Aqua / Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Parfum / Fragrance, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Niacinamide, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil / Castor Seed Oil, Mica, Coco Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-6, Acetic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Trideceth-10, Trideceth-3, Salicylic Acid, Limonene, Fumaric Acid, Panthenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Carbomer, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, (F.I.L. C215722/2)
Preparation and Usage
- Apply to wet hair, massage into a lather and then rinse. Follow with L'Oreal Elvive Dream Lengths Long Hair Conditioner.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019