Tropicana Juice Essentials Raspberry 750Ml
- Energy320kJ 75kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 50 kcal
- Blend of six fruit juices.
- - Bursting with the taste of mixed fruit, berry boost helps maintain your health
- - With vitamin C and added magnesium to help reduce fatigue and protect from oxidative stress
- - A 150 ml serving counts as one of your five daily fruit and veg servings
- - Enjoy as a part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- - All that and no added sugar
- Tropicana's new range of Essentials juices is packed full of fruits, vitamins and veg - each flavour designed with your everyday health and wellness needs in mind.
- A busy lifestyle and the effects of sun and pollution can take their toll on your body's cells. Bursting with the ideal taste of mixed fruit, Berry Boost helps maintain your health. High in vitamin C, Berry Boost contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A 150 ml serving size of Essentials Berry Boost counts as one of your five daily fruit and vegetables. All that and no added sugar.
- When you listen to your body what does it say to you? Feeling bombarded? Have you tried Tropicana Essentials Vitamin Power? It's another of the great tasting juices in the Tropicana Essentials range.
- The full range of Tropicana Essentials juice includes Vitality, Berry Boost, Vitamin Power & Inner Balance.
- Pack size: 750ml
Red Grape Juice, Apple Juice, White Grape Juice, Raspberry Puree (8%), Acerola Puree (1.5%), Blueberry Puree (1.5%)
Keep refrigerated and consume within 5 days of opening., For best before, see bottle.
Preparation and Usage
- Separation is natural. Shake well before serving.
Number of uses
5 Average serving, this bottle contains 5 servings
Name and address
- PO Box 6642,
- LE4 8WZ.
- PO Box 6642,
- LE4 8WZ.
- UK 0800 032 4460
- ROI 1800 509 408
750 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100ml (%*)||Per 150ml2 (%*)|
|Energy||213 kJ||320 kJ|
|Energy||50 kcal||75 kcal (4%)|
|of which saturates||0g||0g (0%)|
|of which sugars1||11g||17g (19%)|
|Vitamin C||30mg (38%)||45mg (56%)|
|1No added sugars, as with all fruit juices. Contains naturally occurring sugars from fruit||-||-|
|2Average serving, this bottle contains 5 servings||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016