Dettol Bathroom Power Cleaner Spray 440 Ml
- Antibacterial Cleaner Bathroom
- www.happier homes.com
- www.sustainable cleaning.com
- For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- Anti Bacterial Fresh Fragrance
- Powers Through: limescale, soap scum & bathroom dirt
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Leaves a visible shine
- Leaves a fresh fragrance
- Kill 99.9% of bacteria
- Removes soap scum & limescale
- Cleans & shines
- Suitable for: baths & taps, sinks, shower screens, toilet seats
- Pack size: 440ml
Per 100g contains 1.53g Formic Acid, Contains >5% Nonionic Surfactants, Parfum
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use:
- Turn the nozzle to 'on' position. Keeping the bottle upright, spray from 20-25 cm away. Leave to work for up to 5 minutes, wipe clean, then rinse. Always test on an inconspicuous area for 5 minutes before use.
- Dettol™ Consumer Services
- For help and advice, contact us: www.dettol.co.uk
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
440 Millilitres ℮
DETTOL BATHROOM POWER CLEANER SPRAY 440 ML
WARNING Not Suitable For: Marble, stone surfaces, vinyl tiles, wood, enamel/metal baths, and brass, copper, aluminium, chrome or gold plated fittings. Do not allow prolonged soaking on plastic. WARNING DETTOL Antibacterial Cleaner Bathroom Contains Formic Acid. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. May be corrosive to metals. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Do not breathe spray. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/ attention. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all applicable Regulations. If you have sensitive skin, we recommend you to wear gloves.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016