Tesco Cider And Mustard Sauce 180G
- Energy348kJ 84kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 386.20kJ (93.00kcal)
- A cream sauce with cider, bramley apple, coarse grain and dijon mustard.
- Sweet & warming Made with coarse grain mustard and Kentish cider for a sweet flavour
Water, Single Cream (Milk) (22%), Kentish Cider (15%), Onion, Bramley Apple (3.5%), Cornflour (Sulphites), Rapeseed Oil, Mustard Seed, Garlic Purée, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Spirit Vinegar, Salt.
Kentish Cider contains: Cider, Preservative (Potassium Metabisulphite)
- Free From: Cereals containing Gluten,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use within 24 hours and always by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: 800W/900W 1½ mins /1½ mins
For best results microwave heat.
Packaging not suitable for microwave heating. Empty contents into a microwaveable bowl, cover loosely and
place on a microwaveable plate. Heat on full power and stir half way through heating. Leave to stand for 1 minute
after heating. Stir well before serving.
Instructions: Empty contents into a saucepan.
Heat gently for 2-3 minutes, stir continuously until piping hot.
Do not allow to boil.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigeratorOnce defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for heating from frozen.This sauce will have a slightly split appearance when you defrost it. This look is normal.
- Take care when removing and pouring as product will be hot.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (90g)|
|Energy||386.20kJ (93.00kcal)||347.58kJ (83.70kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016