- Energy2178kJ 523kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1216.59kJ (291.93kcal)
- Outdoor bred pork ribs with a spicy Szechuan marinade and a soy and honey glaze, spring onion and red chilli.
- We've packed these ribs with layers of flavour. A marinade of chillies and Szechuan pepper infuses the meat with building heat, tempered by the rich, savoury and sweet notes of a soy and honey glaze. All of our Tesco finest pork comes from outdoor bred, Hampshire cross bred pigs which are known for producing succulent, full flavoured meat. The pigs are born in the British countryside and live out in the fields before moving to spacious straw filled barns.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (80%), Soy And Wildflower Honey Glaze(Water, Sugar, Wildflower Honey, Soya Bean, Cornflour, Salt, Spirit Vinegar, Caramelised Sugar Syrup), Spring Onion, Cornflour, White Sugar, Red Chilli, Tomato Powder, Salt, Red Pepper, Chilli, Chilli Powder, Dried Garlic, Green Pepper, Sunflower Oil, Dried Onion, Black Pepper, Szechuan Pepper, Ginger, Fennel Seed, Star Anise, Cinnamon, Clove, Parsley, Chilli Extract, Paprika Extract
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 160°C/Fan 140°C/Gas 3 2 hrs 30 minutes Place into an ovenproof dish or tray and cover with foil. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 2 hours 15 minutes. Remove foil and add the sauce ensuring even coverage. Return to the oven for the remaining 15 minutes then serve.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging, and set sauce sachet to one side.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product will contain bones.Caution: This product contains raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (179g**)|
|Energy||1216.59kJ (291.93kcal)||2177.70kJ (522.55kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016