- Fresh tech, hi-tech, new tech. Love that new metallic scent. Smelling that sweet metal. Then rip it up and put some sticky, sweet whipped cream on it. Does it still work? Of course. But then you know that. You know it smells amazing. Smells real. Smells like you. Why? Cos you’re nailing it. Smashing it. Sparkling it. Doing everything to ‘it’ that ‘it’ can handle. Shimmer. Are they ready? They better be. You are.
- Lemonade Technology? What? Yup. Tech lemons doing it like tech lemons do. Oh and peach blossom. Without the technology. But with added blossom. Dust it off with some caramel and get hit with the sweet smell of floral fruitiness. Hit hard. Hit strong. Hit right. Hit left. Keep hitting with what you know is you. And nobody else.
- Now go out there and be you. Go out there and trust your Impulse with the new Body Mist range of fragrances. Spray. Tick. Vanilla? Tick. Everything you need to be the best version of you. The best woman you can be. The best. Full stop.
- Discover the new Impulse Body Mist range. In handy 150ml sized bottles, so you can pop the top and spray where you want, when you want. Trust Your Impulse.
- Discover the new Impulse Body Mists range
- Whipped Cream & Microchip Body Mist
- An intoxicating fragrance with, sparkling lemonade, vanilla and peach blossom
- Pop the top, spray where you want, when you want
- 150ml handy-sized bottle
- Trust Your Impulse
- Pack size: 150millilitre
Alcohol Denat., Aqua, Parfum, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Citral, Limonene
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Warning: avoid using on a floor that might become slippery. If nozzle clogs, rinse with warm water. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016