Dove Women Original Body Spray 200Ml
- Dove 0% Aluminium Original deodorant contains our skin friendly formula with a delicate and gentle scent. It is an aluminium free deodorant with 0% alcohol to keep you odour free and feeling fresh for up to 24 hours.
- It has 1/4 moisturising cream and vitamin B3 to help your delicate underarm skin to recover from irritation caused by shaving to help leave them softer and smoother.
- This skin friendly deodorant without aluminium salts keeps you beautifully fragranced all day. Its delicate and subtle scent helps to keep you feeling fresh all day long.
- Aluminium free, gentle on your skin and with freshness that lasts, what better way is there to start your day?
- What is the difference between Dove deodorants and Dove anti-perspirants?
- To control body odour and feel fresh, Dove offers a choice of either anti-perspirant or deodorant products, both help to reduce body odour.
- If you want to prevent wetness and odour, choose an anti-perspirant to keep sweat and odour at bay because aluminium salts in anti-perspirants help to control the flow of sweat to keep you dry.
- If wetness is not an issue for you, you can choose to use a deodorant to feel fresh, such as Dove 0% Original deodorant.
- Dove Original deodorant with 0% aluminium salts and 0% alcohol
- Contains our unique 1/4 moisturising cream and vitamin B3 for soft and smooth underarms
- Provides up to 24 hours of freshness
- Helps prevent odour with a delicate Dove Original scent
- Comes in an easy to apply deodorant spray
- Also available in a deodorant roll on
- Pack size: 200millilitre
Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Triethyl Citrate, Parfum, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Niacinamide, BHT, Octyldodecanol, Tocopherol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray. Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Danger: extremely flammable aerosol. Directions: hold can 15cm from the body and spray for as long as your normal body spray. Caution: avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurized container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016