Dove Women Cucumber And G.Tea Rollon Alu Free Deo 50Ml
- Choose Dove Go fresh 0% Aluminium Cucumber & Green Tea Deodorant to start your day feeling fresh and invigorated. It is an aluminium free deodorant with 0% alcohol to keep you odour free and feeling fresh for up to 24 hours. It also has 1/4 moisturising cream and vitamin B3 to help your delicate underarm skin to recover from irritation caused by shaving.
- This skin friendly deodorant without aluminium salts keeps you beautifully fragranced all day. Its refreshing, light cucumber and green tea scent will keep you feeling fresh and ready to take on the day.
- Aluminium free, gentle on your skin and with freshness that lasts, what better way is there to start your day?
- What is the difference between Dove deodorants and Dove anti-perspirants?
- To control body odour and feel fresh, Dove offers a choice of either anti-perspirant or deodorant products, both help to reduce body odour.
- If you want to prevent wetness and odour, choose an anti-perspirant to keep sweat and odour at bay because aluminium salts in anti-perspirants help to control the flow of sweat to keep you dry.
- If wetness is not an issue for you, you can choose to use a deodorant to feel fresh, such as Dove 0% Aluminium Cucumber & Green Tea deodorant.
- Dove Cucumber & Green Tea deodorant with 0% aluminium salts and 0% alcohol
- Contains our unique 1/4 moisturising cream and vitamin B3 for soft and smooth underarms
- Provides up to 24 hours of freshness
- Helps prevent odour with a refreshing cucumber & green tea scent
- Comes in an easy to apply roll on
- Also available in a deodorant spray
- Pack size: 50millilitre
Aqua, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Steareth-2, Parfum, Steareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Lactate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Antiperspirant, roll-on. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016