- Adult Dog Complete Duck & Potato with Vegetables, for All Dogs Aged 8 Weeks Onwards
- Join the conversation, share your stories and more...
- Find us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- A Harringtons dog is a naturally happy and healthy dog. Our range of food has loads of natural ingredients that provide all the wholesome nutrients and goodness your dog needs.
- Green Lipped Mussel - omega fats, glucosamine and chondroitin
- Green Tea - health promoting natural antioxidants
- Rosehips - vitamin C
- Prebiotic - Chicory Extract
- Dried tomato rich in lycopene
- Kelp, a natural source of minerals & trace elements
- No added grain*
- *This product is formulated without grain, but is processed on a line handling grain.
- The Harringtons Story:
- In the 19th Century, Great Grandfather Harrington started milling in Yorkshire. Three generations later, Harringtons retains a proud family tradition of producing top quality pet foods, sourcing locally grown products wherever possible, to give your dogs natural, wholesome food free from any artificial flavours or colours.
- Natural ingredients
- Grain free
- No soya or dairy
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 400g
Duck (60%), Potato (26% from Dried Potato), Carrots (5% from Dried Carrots), Peas (5% from Dried Peas), Minerals, Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil, Dried Tomato (0.15%), Dried Kelp (0.08%), Green Lipped Mussel (0.05%), Chicory (0.05%), Parsley (0.05%), Basil (0.05%), Rosemary (0.01%), Green Tea (0.01%), Rosehip (0.01%)
- Free From: Dairy, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep unused contents in a sealed container. Keep refrigerated and use within 72hrs., Best Before & Batch Code: See side of plastic tray.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Calories per 100g = 131Kcal
- Size of Dog: Toy (up to 5kg); Fed on its own: 1/2 tray; With dry food: Up to 1/4 tray
- Size of Dog: Small (5 - 12kg); Fed on its own: 1 - 2 trays; With dry food: Up to 1 tray
- Size of Dog: Medium (12 - 25kg); Fed on its own: 2 - 3 trays; With dry food: Up to 1 1/2 trays
- Size of Dog: Large (25 - 45kg); Fed on its own: 3 - 5 trays; With dry food: Up to 2 1/2 trays
- Feeding Guide
- This feeding guide is to be used as a guide only. Adjust the amount given to keep your dog in lean, active condition. Ensure clean fresh drinking water is available for your dog at all times.
- When switching from a different brand to Harringtons; gradually introduce over a period of 3 to 7 days by mixing with your dog's current food. Increase the quantity of Harringtons and reduce the quantity of your dog's old food until you are feeding just Harringtons.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 160,
- North Yorkshire,
- YO7 3WJ,
- Our Promise to You
- We pride ourselves on our high quality standards but if for any reason you are unhappy with this product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address below. Please remember to tell us where you purchased our product. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- PO Box 160,
- North Yorkshire,
- YO7 3WJ,
400 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Analytical Constituents:|
|Additives (per kg):||-|
|Vitamin A||3000 iu|
|Vitamin D3||420 iu|
|Vitamin E||40 mg|
|Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate||107.14mg|
|Vitamin B Complex||26.3 mg|
|Manganese Sulphate||11.72 mg|
|Calcium Iodate Anhydrous||0.62 mg|
|Sodium Selenite||0.89 mg|
|Cassia gum:||3000 mg|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016