- Ariel Colour & Style washing liquid gives you outstanding stain removal in the first wash. Although Ariel is tough on stains, it is very gentle on clothes and keeps colours vibrant. Unlike washing powder, Ariel washing liquid gets to work right at the heart of the wash. It removes the stains that cause bad smells like sweat and body odours, leaving your coloured clothes looking and smelling brilliantly clean. For best results, insert the cap filled with the detergent into your washing machine drum. For an extra boost of freshness and softness, use together with Lenor fabric conditioners and Unstoppables. Ariel Colour & Style is also available in washing powder & pods. 57 washes based on 35ml per wash.
- Outstanding stain removal in the 1st wash
- Removes the stains that cause bad smells like sweat and body odours
- Keeps your Coloured clothes vibrant
- Leaves clothes smelling extra fresh and clean
- Brilliant cleaning on whites & colours even in a cold wash
- Reduces the grip for dirt and for stains to set in
- Ariel Colour & Style is also available in washing powder & pods
- Pack size: 1.995Litres
5-15% Anionic Surfactants, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Phosphonates, Soap, Enzymes, Benzisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Perfumes, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Geraniol
- (UK) Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP, UK
- (UK) 0800 015 7412 (IE) 1800 509 083
1.995 Litres ℮
ARIEL COLOUR WASHING LIQUID 1950ML 57 WASHES
WARNING Warning. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019