Comfort Intense Pure Fabric Conditioner 90W 1.35L
- Add a little love to your laundry with Comfort Pure Ultra Concentrated Fabric Conditioner 1.35L . Comfort Pure Ultra Concentrated Fabric Conditioner 1.35L keeps clothes soft and is gentle on skin. This gentle yet effective fabric conditioner for sensitive skin is dermatologically tested and safe for your baby’s skin. This little bottle goes a long way, giving you outstanding softness from just a tiny dose. Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested with skincare research recognised by the British Skin Foundation, Comfort Pure Ultra Concentrated Fabric Conditioner 1.35L is perfect for babies’ soft skin and also for adults with sensitive skin or allergies. How to use: Pour the correct dose straight into the correct compartment of your washing machine drawer along with Persil Non Bio laundry detergent. Do not pour directly on to fabrics. Choose the right wash setting and let your machine take care of the rest, as it releases the fabric softener during the final rinse cycle. Using Comfort Pure Ultra Concentrated fabric conditioner in every wash keeps your little ones clothes soft and easy to iron and their skin happy. With a formula that’s designed to be gentle to sensitive skin and a delicate fragrance that leaves your clothes smelling fresh, this sensitive fabric conditioner is the perfect choice for your family.
- Specifically designed for sensitive skin, Comfort Pure Ultra Concentrated Fabric Conditioner 90W 1.35L is dermatologically tested
- Perfect to use for all the family, developed using skincare research recognised by the British Skin Foundation
- Comfort Pure keeps fibres smoother for outstanding softness that feels gentle against sensitive skin
- Gentle and delicate on babies’ skin, Comfort Pure Ultra Concentrated Fabric Conditioner 1.35L is great for you and your little ones
- Add it to your washing, alongside Persil Non Bio laundry detergent, for a long-lasting fragrance and clothes that are softer and easier to iron
- A little goes a long way, This convenient small pack means less waste
- Pack size: 1.35litre
15-30%: Cationic surfactants <5%: Perfume, Benzisothiazolinone
Contains benzisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Caution: if product gets in your eyes, rinse them with warm water. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Freepost ADM1000,
- SW1A 2XX
- Unilever Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use Keep out of reach of children. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance to national regulations
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016