- With Lenor you can now transform that “Love at First Sight” feeling into a long term love affair with your clothes. Using Lenor Fresh Meadow will help to fight against the three signs of clothes ageing. The Lenor Fresh Meadow fabric conditioner is developed to nurture, enrich and help maintain fabrics from day one while its Anti-Age3 technology helps protect from stretching, fading and bobbling, to keep clothes looking beautiful for longer and fresh. Furthermore, Lenor Fresh Meadow fabric softener brings a sweet, fruity, floral fragrance with a bright citrus top. Its unique clean outdoor freshness is achieved through a blend of crisp apple and melon notes with clean floral and sandalwood.
- Releases a waft of freshness from your clothes throughout the day (12 hours in wear)
- Gives clothes soft and comfortable feel
- Reduces wrinkling, makes ironing easier, reduce drying time and decreases static cling
- Helps protect and enhance your clothes from 3 signs of aging: Stretching, fading, bobbling
- Help to enrich and preserve the relationship with your clothes
- Super Concentrate. Delight your senses, choose your right dosing
- Fabric Conditioner with a blend of crisp apple, melon notes, clean floral and sandalwood scents
- Pack size: 1.9ml
Benzisothiazolinone, Perfumes, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, 5-15% Cationic Surfactants
Preparation and Usage
- Pour your Lenor Fabric Softener into the dispensing compartment of your washing machine before starting the wash. Store below 25°
- (UK) Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP, UK
- (UK) 0800 328 8304 (IE) 1800 509 497
Keep away from children. Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water. WARNING: Liquid fabric softener can increase fabric flammability. Using more than recommended can increase this effect. Do not use this product: - On children's sleepwear or garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance. - On garments made with fluffier fabrics (such as fleece, velour, chenille, and terry cloth).
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016