Lenor Perfume Des Secrets Kiss 1L
- Lenor "Parfum Des Secrets" is a new collection of sophisticated perfume fabric conditioner that feature alluring and enduring scents, designed to highlight the unforgettable appeal & irresistible, unique sensuality inside every one of us. The Kiss variant features an intoxicating, rich scent that surprises your senses with instantaneous pleasure. Bringing together the sweet notes of Maracuja (Passionfruit) with the comforting scent of amber, it creates an exquisitely layered perfume that enchants those around you, leaving a long lasting sensual experience.
- The joy of the Secrets fabric softener range is that the fragrance lingers far longer than perfumes so that, once awakened, that glorious mood just lasts and lasts.
- Alluring. Enduring. Lasts longer than perfume (on garments)
- Alluring fragrances with sophisticated and unique scent characters
- Enduring scents that don't fade over time
- Help to enrich and preserve the relationship with your clothes
- Pack size: 1.0Litres
5-15% Cationic Surfactants, Benzisothiazolinone, Perfumes, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene
- Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP, UK
- (UK) 0800 328 8304 (IE) 1800 509 497
Fabric Conditioner. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Dispose of contents/container to an appropriate local waste system. Contains Benzisothiazolinone, Tetramethyl Acetyloctahydronaphthalenes, Hexyl Salicylate. May produce an allergic reaction. WARNING: Liquid fabric softener can increase fabric flammability. Using more than recommended can increase this effect. Do not use this product: - On children's sleepwear or garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance. - On garments made with fluffier fabrics (such as fleece, velour, chenille, and terry cloth).
1.0 Litres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016