Surf Caribbean Crush Washing Liquid 25 Wash 875Ml
- Surf Caribbean Crush is a gorgeous mix of exotic fruits and floral notes. The scent of wild berries, juicy tropical fruits and mandarin blend beautifully with a floral heart of gardenia and jasmine to whisk you off to a Caribbean island. The bottom notes of caramel and amber give an extra hint of luxury. Every day will feel like a holiday when your clothes smell of fabulous Caribbean Crush!
- Surf Caribbean Crush with its exotic fragrance is available in washing liquid and washing powder and is suitable for washing both colours and whites. Surf's laundry range brings you the joy of fragrance, long after you've washed your clothes. With burst after burst of uplifting fragrance released right through your day, your laundry stays fragrantly fresh, with a brilliant deep clean you'll love. Surf liquid is suitable for cold washes. It delivers excellent fragrance and brilliant cleaning, and can also be used for pretreating. To use Surf liquid effectively, pour into the dosing ball provided and then place this in the drum of your washing machine. Then add your laundry and start the wash. For the best results, use 35ml Surf liquid for standard loads (4-5kg) and soft/medium water. Use 52ml for larger or dirtier loads, and hard water.
- For burst after burst of uplifting fragrance
- A Fruity, Floral, Caribbean inspired fragrance
- Brilliantly clean laundry every time
- We have outstanding results, even in a quick wash
- Also available in powder
- UK’s No.1 fragrance detergent brand
- Pack size: 875millilitre
5-15% - Anionic surfactants. <5% - Enzymes, Nonionic surfactants, Optical brighteners, Perfume, Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates, Soap, ButylphenylMethylpropional, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Benzisothiazolinone
Check care labels first. Wash dark colours separately. Check colour-fastness before pre-treating with neat liquid. Do not wash flame-resistant fabrics above 50˚c. Do not use on silk and wool. For hand wash dilute 17ml detergent in 5l water. For heavy soiling wash on a high temperature. When washing at low temperature use a non-delicate cycle for best results
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- How to use: pre-sort: always check the article's care label and follow washing instruction. Separate white colours, light colours and dark colours. How to get great results: we recommend using this powder in the dispenser drawer. Do not overload your washing machine. When handwashing, dissolve the powder completely. Do not use a paste of powder and water to treat stains. Do not wash same resistant fabrics in hot water i.E. 50°C. Always check the article's care label and follow washing instruction. For best protection of coloured articles, use persil colour. Do not use this product on silk & wool. For these fabrics was recommended persil silk & wool. Do not soak non-colourfast or flame resistants fabrics, leather or garments with metal fasteners. Do check the colourfastness of any new coloured articles. If you have doubts, hand wash quickly and separately using an appropriate product. A biological product contains enzymes. These enzymes are highly efficient stain removal ingredients that work at low temperatures
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Warning: causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. If in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/attention. Avoid release to environment. Dispose of used up container in accordance with local regulations. Contains benzothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction Keep out of reach of children. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance to national regulations
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016