- Did you know that traditional Toilet rimblocks can harbour germs? Duck Fresh Discs Cageless Toilet Rimblock is a gel base formula that self-sticks to the toilet bowl so you don't have to worry about germy cages. Its powerful and smart formula activates with every flush leaving a protective shield all around the toilet bowl – preventing limescale and stains that harbour germs. Simply self-stick to the inside of your toilet to keep it clean and fresh with every flush. Try Duck, makes a tough job easy!
SC Johnson A family company since 1886. Fisk Johnson
- Prevents limescale that harbours germs
- Continuously fragrance
- Hygienic application
- Cleans with each flush
- Long lasting up to 8 weeks
- Pack size: 36Millilitres
Preparation and Usage
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE - Ensure the toilet is clean
- 1. Align large button on gel holder with holes on handle. Remove cap and keep.
- 2. Position clear end of gel holder against inside surface of bowl where water will flow when flushed.
- 3. Press and hold button whilst pushing dispenser against bowl until button clicks.
- 4. Pull dispenser straight back to leave a gel disc. Replace cap tightly. Flush toilet to activate gel disc. After application, disc may be attractive to young children. Use product in an area least visible by children. Suitable for septic tanks.
- 5. After dispensing the last gel disc, twist the gel holder slightly and remove from dispenser. Keep handle for refill.
Name and address
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- SC Johnson Ltd.,
- GU16 7AJ.
- 0800 353 353 (ROI 1800 409 176)
WARNING Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/ physician if you feel unwell. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Be attentive of young children when they are near the toilet. For use in toilet bowls only. Keep out of the reach of pets. Contains: < 5% aliphatic hydrocarbons, > 30% non-ionic surfactants. Also Contains: perfume, linalool
36 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016