- Aloe Extract Gel Wash
- Garnier's first gel wash made with 96% ingredients of natural origin, enriched with Aloe Vera Extract, known for its hydrating powers. It efficiently removes excess sebum, impurities and pollution for perfectly clean, fresh and hydrated skin.
- Our Commitment:
- This product contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% are ingredients that guarantee the preservation of our product. Free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants.
- 96% natural origin ingredients
- Normal to combination skin
- Dermatologically tested
- No parabens
- No silicones
- No artificial colourants
- Pack size: 200ml
967255 11, Aqua / Water, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Vitis Vinifera Fruit Water/Grape Fruit Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. B195655/2)
Preparation and Usage
- How to use it?
- Apply once a day to wet skin and massage your face gently. Rinse off.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016