Russian Standard Vodka 70Cl
- Using winter wheat from the Russian Steppes and pure glacial water from Lake Ladoga, we have created the genuine taste of Russian vodka that is once again being celebrated throughout the world.
- Made in St Petersburg, state-of-the-art distillation using finest ingredients of winter wheat & water of glacial origin
- In 1894 Dmitry Mendeleev, the greatest scientist in all Russia, received a decree from the Tsar to create the Imperial quality standard for Russian vodka. The 'Russian Standard' was born.
- Today in St Petersburg, our state-of-the-art distillery allows us to bring this vodka heritage into the 21st Century.
- The standard for vodka, the purest, best tasting premium authentic Russian vodka
- The world's number 1 premium Russian vodka
- Distillation over 200 times
- Pure Vodka, ultra smooth, clean and delicious
- Pack size: 70cl
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Distilled & Bottled in Russia
Preparation and Usage
- Perfect serve: Neat or as ‘Russian Mule' - Russian Mule is a take on the classic Moscow Mule - but only a Russian Mule is made with Russian Standard Vodka.
- Method: Fill copper mug with ice cubes. Squeeze in half of one lime. Add 50ml of Russian Standard Original and 150ml Ginger beer or Ale to fill. Garnish with wedge of lime.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016