Tesco Thai Inspired Smoked Mackerel Strips 200G
- Energy1446kJ 348kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1445.50kJ (348.40kcal)
- Boneless hot smoked mackerel (Scomber scombrus) strips with coconut, chilli and lemon grass.
- Working with a fourth generation family run business in Aberdeenshire, our wild caught mackerel is responsibly sourced from the North East Atlantic. Hand filleted and gently smoked using beechwood for a subtle sweetness. Marinated in a coconut, chilli and lemon grass seasoning. Enjoy hot or cold.
Mackerel (Fish) (93%), Salt, Sugar, Dextrose, Dried Bell Pepper, Coconut, Dried Onion, Dried Chilli, Dried Garlic, Flavourings, Dried Parsley, Dried Lemon Grass, White Pepper
- Contains fish.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- For extra succulence, remove from fridge 15 minutes before eating. This product is ready to eat, but may also be eaten hot.
the North East Atlantic
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||1/2 of a pack (100g)||1/2 of a pack|
|Energy||1445.50kJ (348.40kcal)||1445.50kJ (348.40kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016