- Energy1465kJ 350kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 957.40kJ (228.80kcal)
- Slow cooked 2 duck legs marinated in hoisin seasoning and sachet of cherry hoisin sauce.
- Sous Vide. These duck legs have been sealed in an air tight bag and slowly cooked to lock in juices and give a succulent texture.
Duck Legs (82%), Cherry Hoisin Sauce (15%), Dextrose, Sugar, Rice Flour, Garlic Powder, Spices (Star Anise, Szechuan Pepper, Cinnamon Powder, Fennel, Clove Powder, Ginger Powder), Yeast Extract Powder, Coriander, Salt.
Cherry Hoisin Sauce contains: Water, Sugar, Cherry, Rice Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Starch, Soya Bean, Plum Concentrate, Salt, Black Beans, Garlic, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Ginger Purée, Alcohol, Rice, Spices (Star Anise, Szechuan Pepper, Cinnamon Powder, Fennel, Clove Powder), Sunflower Oil, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Yeast Extract
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 30 mins Remove duck legs from pouch onto baking tray skin side up and cover with foil. Place in a centre of a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and discard foil and return to oven for further 15 minutes. Remove from oven and discard any cooking juices. Drizzle the contents of the sauce sachet evenly over the duck legs and return to oven for further 5 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging and set sachet of sauce to one side
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.Not suitable for cooking from frozen
- Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (153g)|
|Energy||957.40kJ (228.80kcal)||1464.82kJ (350.06kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016