- Energy552kJ 131kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 459.60kJ (109.20kcal)
- Boneless hake (Merluccius merluccius) fillets, defrosted.
- Carefully chosen for its mild flavour and delicate flake. Responsibly Sourced. Working with selected fishermen our wild caught hake is responsibly sourced from the seas of the Nort East Atlantic. Prepared with the skin on for ease of cooking and to give a fuller flavour.
Hake (Fish) Fillets
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately., This product has been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still suitable for home freezing.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 18-22 mins 180ºC /Fan 160ºC/Gas 4 Loosely wrap each fillet in lightly oiled foil to form individual parcels. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Pan Fry Fry skin side down in a little oil over a medium heat for 6-9 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 10 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: Take care when opening parcel as steam may escape.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical hake fillet (120g)|
|Energy||459.60kJ (109.20kcal)||551.52kJ (131.04kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016