Tesco 2 Moroccan Inspired Cod Fillets 320G
- Energy669kJ 159kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 467.70kJ (111.10kcal)
- Cod (Gadus morhua) fillets with red and yellow peppers and a tomato and chickpea sauce.
- Accompanied with mixed peppers and a tomato and chickpea sauce. Responsibly Sourced. Working with selected fishermen our cod is responsibly caught in the wild, from the seas of the North East Atlantic. Skinless and boneless marinated cod, served with vibrant red and yellow peppers. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC’s standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery, www.msc.org
Cod (Fish) (62%), Red and Yellow Bell Pepper (18%), Tomato, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Olive Oil, Chickpeas, Salt, Lemon Juice, Paprika, Cumin, Parsley, Red Chilli Purée, Cornflour, Cinnamon, Black Pepper, Ginger, Dried Onion, Dried Garlic, Mint, Chilli, Lemon Zest, Garlic Purée, Brown Sugar, Oregano, Smoked Paprika, Coriander, Nutmeg, Coriander Extract, Cumin Extract, Garlic Powder, Cardamom
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: 160, 4, 180
Time: 18-20 mins
Instructions: Remove sleeve and film lid, place the sachet to one side. An insert is used at the bottom of this pack, please take care when serving product to ensure insert is left in the tray. Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. To heat the sauce, simply place the sachet in a cup of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drizzle over the fish to serve.
the North East Atlantic
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (143g**)|
|Energy||467.70kJ (111.10kcal)||668.81kJ (158.87kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016