Tesco 2 Asian Inspired Salmon Fillets 310G
- Energy937kJ 224kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 720.60kJ (172.20kcal)
- Skin on salmon (Salmo salar) fillets with carrots, sugarsnap peas and spring onions with a soy and red chilli dressing.
- Responsibly Sourced. Farmed in waters off the coast of Norway or Scotland. Boneless, served with vibrant shredded carrot and sugar snap peas, and topped with spring onion.
Salmon (Fish) (64%), Carrot (9%), Sugarsnap Peas (9%), Soy Sauce, Spring Onion, Brown Sugar, Water, Spirit Vinegar, Red Chilli Purée, Rice Wine, Mirin, Sugar, Lemon Juice, Ginger Purée, Cornflour, Salt, Star Anise.
Soy Sauce contains: Water, Soya Bean, Wheat, Salt, Spirit Vinegar, Alcohol, Sugar.
Mirin contains: Rice Wine, Glucose Syrup, Water
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 180°C / Fan 160°C / Gas 4 18-20 mins Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. To heat the sauce, simply place the sachet in a cup of boiling water for 2 minutes. Shake sachet gently, drizzle over the fish to serve.
- Remove sleeve and film lid, place sauce sachet to one side.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (130g**)|
|Energy||720.60kJ (172.20kcal)||936.78kJ (223.86kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016