- Energy1181kJ 282kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1687kJ / 403kcal
- All butter croissant with an almond filling, topped with flaked almonds and sweet dusting powder.
- Made with smooth French butter for deliciously light, flaky layers. With a sweet almond filling. Our Tesco finest croissants are made by layering and folding the croissant dough with velvety French butter to create lots of light, flaky layers. Made with a sweet, smooth almond filling, topped with flaked almonds and a sprinkle of icing sugar.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), French Butter (Milk) (16%), Sugar, Pasteurised Egg, Ground Almonds, Water, Flaked Almonds (2.5%), Egg White, Dried Skimmed Milk, Invert Sugar Syrup, Dextrose, Glucose Syrup, Yeast, Salt, Cornflour, Flavouring, Palm Oil, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Anti-caking Agent (Calcium Sulphate), Colour (Beta-Carotene), Almond Essence, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts.
Store in a cool dry place.
Temperature: Fan 170??C, Gas 5, 190??C
Time: 2-3 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
- Use within one month.
- 2 hours
- Caution: Filling will be hot after baking, allow to stand for approximately 2 minutes before serving.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One croissant (70g)|
|Energy||1687kJ / 403kcal||1181kJ / 282kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019