- Energy780kJ 186kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1012.89kJ (241.91kcal)
- Chopped and shaped chicken breast in a baked breadcrumb coating.
- For a lighter teatime treat rustle up chicken strips made with 100% chicken breast. Generously coated and oven baked for a lighter, crunchy crumb. Oven cook in 20 minutes. These tasty bites have family friendly flavour with lower fat than our standard breaded strips. Crispy baked chicken strips are great served to share with your favourite dips, or make a light meal with crunchy salad, new potatoes and low fat dressing. Click the Recipes tab at the top of this page to find inspiration for delicious homemade sides. Expertly selected for freshness and quality.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken (61%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Sunflower Oil, Cornflour, Salt, Wheat Starch, Rice Flour, Spices (White Pepper, Paprika), Pea Protein, Sucrose, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Lactic Acid), Dextrose, Emulsifier (Trisodium Citrate, Acetic Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Yeast, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum, Calcium Lactate), Antioxidant (Tartaric Acid (L(+)-), Ascorbic Acid, Alpha-Tocopherol, Rosemary Extract), Sugar, Rosemary Extract, Caramelised Sugar, Maltodextrin, Colour (Paprika Extract), Thickener (Acacia), Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 18-20 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 22-24 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/5 of a pack (77g**)|
|Energy||1012.89kJ (241.91kcal)||779.93kJ (186.27kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016