Tesco Finest 12 Moroccan Mini Sausages 400G
- Energy1435kJ 346kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1367.40kJ (329.50kcal)
- Gluten free pork sausages with apricots and seasoning.
- Our sausages are made by a family run business who’ve taken pride in making sausages for more than forty years. They are all made with 100% British selected cuts of pork which are hand trimmed by expertly trained butchers. Spices and dried apricot are added for a rich, aromatic flavour.
Pork (80%), Water, Dried Apricot (Sulphites) (4.5%), Rice Flour, Salt, Smoked Paprika, Tomato Powder, Sugar (Sulphites), Apricot, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Emulsifiers (Disodium Diphosphate, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Red Pepper, Dextrose, Vegetable Fibre, Mint, Parsley, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Cumin, Black Pepper, Ginger, Cinnamon, Coriander, Caraway, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Chilli, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Paprika Extract.
Filled into natural pork casings
- Free From: Cereals containing Gluten, Wheat or Wheat derivatives,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 20-25 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable from cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For best results grill. Place under a pre-heated grill for 15-20 minutes. Turn occasionally.
- Remove all packaging.
- For best results do not prick sausage skins.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigeratorOnce defrosted, do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||4 sausages (105g**)|
|Energy||1367.40kJ (329.50kcal)||1434.70kJ (345.70kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016