Wicked Kitchen Bbq Butternut Mac 385G
- Energy1964kJ 466kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 510kJ / 121kcal
- Cooked macaroni pasta in a butternut squash with coconut oil and soya alternative to cream cheese sauce, with roasted red cabbage, cooked mushrooms in barbecue flavour sauce topped with parsley.
- Cooked macaroni pasta in a butternut squash with coconut oil and soya alternative to cream cheese sauce, with roasted red cabbage, cooked mushrooms in barbecue flavour sauce topped with parsley. Suitable for vegans.
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Macaroni (42%) [Water, Durum Wheat Semolina], Water, Butternut Squash, Mushroom, Red Cabbage, Butter Beans, Oats, Parsley, Sugar, Salt, Red Wine Vinegar, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Tomato Paste, Treacle, Soya Beans, Smoked Paprika, Cornflour, Cracked Black Pepper, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Rice, Soya Protein Concentrate, Cane Molasses, Vitamin D, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Ethanol, Onion Powder, Red Chilli, Garlic Purée, Glucose, Roasted Garlic Purée, Acidity Regulators (Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid), Tricalcium Citrate, Dehydrated Onion, Sunflower Oil, Thickener (Carrageenan), Garlic Powder, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Cayenne Pepper, Ground Mace, Flavouring.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Not suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: 800W 3 min 35 secs / 900W 3 1/2 mins.
Heat on full power for 2 minutes 15 seconds (800W), 2 minutes (900W).
Stir, then heat for a further 1 minute 30 seconds (800W)/(900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Stir before serving.
- Remove sleeve and loosen lid.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (385g)|
|Energy||510kJ / 121kcal||1964kJ / 466kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019