- Energy1374kJ 326kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 524.50kJ (124.60kcal)
- Cooked rice noodles with seasoned cooked mushrooms, cabbage, carrot, spring onion and chilli topped with teriyaki sauce and coriander with a pot of crispy fried onions.
- Savoury sweet roasted cluster mushrooms with Asian style veg
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Pad Thai Rice Noodles (44%)(Water, Rice, Rapeseed Oil, Chelating Agent (Citric Acid)), Mushroom, Water, Savoy Cabbage, Cabbage, Carrot, Brown Sugar, Spring Onion, Coriander, Onion, Chilli, Glucose Syrup, Rapeseed Oil, Rice Vinegar, Rice Wine, Red Pepper, Soya Bean, Ginger Purée, Wheat Flour, Salt, Cider Vinegar(Vinegar, Apple Extract), Cornflour, Garlic Purée, Palm Oil, Concentrated Lime Juice, Wheat, Sugar, Cracked (Black Pepper), Cider Vinegar, Alcohol, Chelating Agent (Citric Acid), Anti-caking Agent (Sodium Ferrocyanide)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Not suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: 800W - 3 mins 45 secs
900W - 3½ mins
Remove sleeve and lid and take out the onion pot.
Put lid back loosely.
Heat on full power for 2 minutes 15 seconds (800W), 2 minutes (900W).
Stir, then heat for a further 1 minute 30 seconds (800W)/(900W).
Stir again, then sprinkle onions on top before serving.
Stand for 1 minute.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (262g**)|
|Energy||524.50kJ (124.60kcal)||1374.19kJ (326.45kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016