Tesco Finest Blue Stilton And Port Gift Set
- Energy510kJ 123kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1700kJ / 410kcal
- A bottle of Taylors Late Bottled Vintage Port with potted Blue Stilton cheese.
- Late bottled vintage port with handcrafted Blue Stilton, made in Leicestershire using local cow's milk.
INGREDIENTS: Taylor's LBV Port (contains Sulphites), Blue Stilton Cheese (Milk).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Keep refrigerated.Once opened consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown., Port: Store in a cool, dry place.
- Remove from the refrigerator 1 hour before consumption to enjoy fully.
using milk from
Number of uses
Approx. 3 servings
- Caution: Do not eat the wax layer.Do not throw wax onto an open fire.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Taylor's LBV Port Alc 20% vol 20cl e/ Potted Blue Stilton Cheese 100g e
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g|
|Energy||1700kJ / 410kcal||510kJ / 123kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016