L'oreal Paris Pure Clay Bright Face Mask 50Ml
- Pure Clay Bright Face Mask
- Enriched with natural exfoliators, the formula cleanses deep into the pore to absorb oil and buff away dead skin cells without over drying the skin
- Pure Clay Bright Mask
- For the first time, L'Oréal Paris Laboratories have selected three pure clays and combined them with Yuzu Lemon extract, known for its skin-evening properties. The creamy texture, enriched with natural exfoliators, cleanses deep into the pores to absorb oil and bug away dead skin cells without drying skin out.
- Pure Clay Your Way For Your Purest, Cleanest, Brightest Skin
- Goes well with
- L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Detox Face Mask 50ml
- L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Purity Face Mask 50ml
- L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Face Mask 50ml
- L'Oreal Paris Pure Clay Blemish Rescue Face Mask 50ml
- Features a powerful blend of 3 Pure Clays combined with Yuzu Lemon
- Clarifies skin tone and helps to freshen and illuminate the skin
- Pack size: 50ml
782806 6, Aqua / Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca Seed Powder / Apricot Seed Powder, Perlite, Polysorbate 20, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Dimethiconol, Moroccan Lava Clay, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Montmorillonite, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. B207505/1)
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use
- On clean skin, apply a thin layer all over the face, 2-3 times a week. Avoid the eyes and lips. Leave to dry for 5-10 minutes, then remove with a wet towel or luke warm water. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016