- Pure Active Matcha Detox Pore Unclogging Face Mask
- Is this mask right for me? Yes, if you have oily skin with clogged pores and are looking for a mask to absorb excess oil and pollution residue.
- How is it different? This pore unclogging face mask is enriched with Kaolin Clay and natural Matcha Green Tea Extract. Its creamy texture absorbs excess sebum & pollution residue on the skin. Enriched with Salicylic acid, the mask visibly unclogs your pores. Skin appears purified in just 10 minutes.
- Our Philosophy:
- At Garnier we use, wherever possible, active ingredients from nature - anti-oxidants - and combine them with well-known skincare actives.
- A scientifically-proven efficacy, verified to work under realistic usage conditions.
- Optimal tolerance with products dermatologically tested to suit all skin types, even sensitive.
- Goes well with
- Garnier PureActive 3 in 1 Charcoal Blackhead Mask Wash Scrub 150ml, Garnier PureActive 3 in 1 Clay Mask Scrub Wash Oily Skin 150ml, Pure Active Matte Control Anti Blemish Face Moisturiser 50ml
- Absorbs pollution
- Unclogs pores
- Dermatologically tested
- Enriched with Kaolin and Matcha Green Tea
- Pack size: 100ml
967341 9, Aqua / Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carrageenan, CI 61570 / Green 5, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides, Citric Acid, Dextrin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Salicylic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Gluconate, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L B208447/1)
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- How to use
- Apply a generous layer to clean and dry skin, avoiding the eye and lip areas. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. For best results, follow with a Pure Active Intensive Anti Shine Face Moisturiser. If necessary space out applications to reduce discomfort.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- TSA 7500093584,
- ST Ouen Cedex,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019