- Energy187kJ 45kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1886kJ/451kcal
- Authentic French macarons with display tower
- 3x12 French macarons: chocolate, salted butter caramel, raspberry, pistachio, lemon, vanilla
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 120g
Icing Sugar, Sugar, Egg White, Almonds, Almond Paste (Almond, Sugar, Water), Cashew Nuts, Butter (Milk), Cream (Milk), Lemon Juice 2,7%, Salted Butter Caramel 2,5% (Sugar, Cream (Milk), Salted Butter (Milk), Glucose Syrup, Flower Salt, Vanilla Powder), Dark Chocolate 2,2% (Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Pistachio Praliné 2% (Pistachios, Sugar), Raspberries 1,7%, Raspberry Puree 1,5% (Raspberries, Sugar), Water, Glucose Syrup, Wheat Flour, Pistachios 0,46%, Corn Starch, Colours: E162-E100-E150a-E171-E172-E555, Cocoa Powder, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Thickener: Pectin, Spirulina, Lime Flavouring, Vanilla Powder 0,02%, Vanilla Extract 0,02% (Vanilla Concentrate, Exhausted Vanilla Seeds), Exhausted Vanilla Seeds 0,01%
- May contain Sesame Seeds, Peanuts and other Tree Nuts Wheat contains Gluten
- May Contain: Peanuts, Sesame, Tree Nuts
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours. Do not exceed use by date., Not suitable for home freezing
Preparation and Usage
- Instructions Serving: to enjoy these macarons at their best, remove from fridge 30 minutes before serving.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Card - Widely Recycled Carton Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Film Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Tray
Name and address
- Les Pâtisseries d'Amélie (MAG'M),
- ZA La Croix Danet - 17 rue de l'Avenir,
- 44140 Geneston,
- Quality Guarantee
- We want you to enjoy this product at its very best. If you are not completely satisfied, please retain the packaging and contact our Customer Care Manager at the address below:
- Email: email@example.com
3 x 120 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g:|
|(of which saturates||5.6g)|
|(of which sugars||50.6g)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016