- Energy1687kJ 405kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 620kJ / 149kcal
- Whole cauliflower topped with a mushroom and butternut squash stuffing in pastry.
- Turmeric spiced whole cauliflower with a mushroom and butternut squash duxelle wrapped in golden puff pastry. This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. So that we can get this product to you in time for your delivery or collection slot, please ensure that you have checked out by 23:45 on the 14th December. Beyond this date, the Festive Food to Order products cannot be amended, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended.
- Turmeric spiced whole cauliflower with a mushroom and butternut squash duxelle wrapped in golden puff pastry.
- Pack size: 580g
INGREDIENTS: Cauliflower (35%)
INGREDIENTS: Cauliflower (35%), Mushroom and Butternut Squash Stuffing (34%) [Water, Mushroom, Butternut Squash, Onion, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Red Wine, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Muscovado Sugar, Salt, Orange Zest, Thyme, Yeast, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg], Puff Pastry [Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)], Rapeseed Oil, Parsley, Water, Kalonji Seeds, Turmeric.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Not Suitable for Freezing.Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: 190°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 4 40-60 mins Remove lid and lift out wellington on ovenable card tray, discard plastic base tray and lid. Place on a baking tray and brush with little beaten egg or milk. Please note if pastry is brushed with egg or milk for a golden glaze then the product is no longer a vegan product Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40-60 minutes until the pastry is golden brown. Rotate tray halfway through cooking. Leave to stand for 1 minute. Remove from ovenable cardboard tray and serve.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for oven cooking from frozen.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Please note if pastry is brushed with egg or milk for a golden glaze then the product is no longer a vegan product.Caution: Contains alcohol..
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (272g**)|
|Energy||620kJ / 149kcal||1687kJ / 405kcal|
Please note if pastry is brushed with egg or milk for a golden glaze then the product is no longer a vegan product.Caution: Contains alcohol..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019