- Tips for saving water, energy, CO2 and money
- Scrape instead of pre rinsing, Fill the machine to capacity, Try the 50° or lower temperature programs
- www.happier homes.com
- 100% Better machine protection*
- Get 100% better machine protection* for your dishwasher with Finish Salt. For better dishwasher performance, use Finish Additives together with Finish detergents.
- *at least 2x better limescale deposit protection when using Finish Salt with Finish detergent vs using Finish detergent alone.
- Finish Salt provides 100% better machine protection* helping prevent limescale depositing and protecting your dishwasher, by softening water when used in conjunction with the softening unit. It also helps prevent stains and watermarks accumulating on your dishes & glasses.
- Important: Finish Salt is specially designed for your dishwasher with 99% purity. Other salts may contain impurities that will damage the anti-cal unit of your dishwasher.
- #1 Recommended by renowned dishwasher and glass manufacturers
- AEG, Beko, Bosch, Electrolux, NEFF, Pitsos, Siemens, Zanussi
- #1 recommended
- Helps soften water to prevent limescale and watermarks
- Pack size: 3kg
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Usage instructions: Fill the tank with salt following dishwasher manufacturer's instructions. For best results, check salt level often and keep the tank filled with Finish Salt. It is especially recommended if you live in an area with hard water.
- The Finish System
- For even shinier & drier dishes use:
- Finish Rinse Aid + Finish Glass Protector
- And for a clean and fresh machine use:
- Finish Dishwasher Cleaner + Finish Freshener
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- Tel 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Tel 01 661 7318
Keep away from children. Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice.
3 Kilograms ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016