- NIVEA MEN® Anti-Dandruff Power Shampoo
- Dandruff? Try Anti-Dandruff Shampoo. Made for men.
- Effective Dandruff Control
- The innovative actives in NIVEA® MEN Anti-Dandruff Active System spread quickly and target the direct cause of dandruff.
- Frees up to 100% from visible flakes and prevents re-appearing*
- Works from the first wash
- Brings scalp back into natural balance
- *with regular use
- Strong Hair
- The formula with Bamboo Extract:
- Strengthens hair from the roots
- NIVEA® MEN. It starts with you.
- Active system
- Bamboo extract
- Up to 100% flake free
- Ph-skin-friendly formula is suitable for everyday use
- Skin-compatibility dermatologically approved
- Pack size: 250ml
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Laureth-9, PEG-3 Distearate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Piroctone Olamine, Climbazole, Undecylenamidopropyl Betaine, Bambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-10, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Salicylate, Parfum
Name and address
- Beiersdorf AG,
- 20245 Hamburg,
- Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
- B37 7YS,
250 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016