- Energy227kJ 54kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 948kJ / 227kcal
- Wheat flour pancakes, smoked salmon pieces and a sachet of lemon and black pepper mayonnaise.
- Create your own delicious smoked salmon canapes. Delicately oak smoked Scottish salmon with a rich, creamy lemon and cracked black pepper mayonnaise on light, fluffy blinis. A perfect luxury canape for any festive party. This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11.45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to Order product can still be amended.
INGREDIENTS: Smoked Salmon (Fish) (34%), Water, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Rapeseed Oil, Pasteurised Egg, Cornflour, Sea Salt, Whey Powder (Milk), Spirit Vinegar, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Dried Skimmed Milk, Salt, Sugar, Demerara Sugar, Black Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours days and by ‘use by’ date shown. Keep refrigerated.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product can contain minor bones.
Tray. Widely Recycled Box. Widely Recycled Leaflet. Widely Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
2 x 270g e
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each blini (24g)|
|Energy||948kJ / 227kcal||227kJ / 54kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: This product can contain minor bones.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019