Nature's Table Sustainable Fish Dry Dog Food 2Kg
- Complete Pet Food for Adult Dogs.
- Made with Knowledge, Sourced with Care Nature's Table™; Natural Goodness for Dogs is a 100% complete and balanced meal perfect for your adult dog's diet. It is made with selected natural ingredients and with no artificial colours, flavours or antioxidants. Since we believe that quality protein should be the main ingredient in the bag, the fish in Nature's Table™ recipes comes from sustainable sources and is free from anything artificial.
- Natural Goodness for Dogs
- Ingredients say a lot about the quality of a dog food which is why we believe in making Nature's Table™ recipes using lots of natural ingredients. We believe the closer we are to nature the better for us and the same goes for our dogs. When making Nature's Table™ dog food, we carefully and Responsibly Source ingredients which are Natural and meet our High Quality standards. We then prepare every recipe using our expert knowledge so each mouthful is packed with natural goodness. And of course, with all that natural goodness you can be confident it tastes great too.
- So if you are looking for great quality food for your dog, consider the source. Naturally.
- Each and every ingredients has job to do
- Sustainably Sourced Fish
- We believe that quality protein should be the main ingredient in the bag. The fish in Nature's Table™ recipes comes from sustainable sources and is free from anything artificial.
- Rice, Oats and Barley
- These grains are all natural and superb sources of energy. Rice is particularly easy to digest and gentle on a dog's stomach
- Vegetables & Alfalfa
- A mix of vegetables, which are a source of vitamins and minerals, supplemented with Zinc and Vitamin E to help support your dog's natural defences
- A well-known and excellent natural source of Omega 3 and 6 which helps nourish your dog's skin and coat
- Nature's Table™; Natural Goodness for Dogs Ingredients say a lot about the quality of a dog food which is why we believe in making Nature's Table™ recipes using lots of natural ingredients. We believe the closer we are to nature the better for us and the same goes for our dogs. When making Nature's Table™ dry dog food, we carefully and Responsibly Source ingredients which are Natural and meet our High Quality standards. We then prepare every recipe using our expert knowledge so each mouthful is packed with natural goodness. And of course, with all that natural goodness you can be confident it tastes great too.
- Nature's Table ™ Fish with Rice & Vegetables is made with selected Natural Ingredients
- Complete pet food made with no added artificial colours, flavours or antioxidants
- Made with no dairy, no wheat, no soya and no beef
- 100% complete and balanced dry dog food supplemented with vitamins and minerals
- Sustainably sourced fish is the main ingredient in the bag
- Suitable for adult dogs
- Made with knowledge
- Source with care
- Pack size: 2kg
Dried Fish Protein* (17%), Maize*, Barley* (16%), Dried Chicken Protein*, Oats* (9%), Rice* (4%), Chicken Fat*, Dried Potato* (4%), Dried Carrots* (4%), Liver Digest, Dried Peas* (1%), Whole Linseed* (1%), Dried Alfalfa* (0.5%), Calcium Carbonate, *Natural ingredient
- Free From: Dairy, Soya, Wheat
Store closed, in a cool and dry place., Best before date: see back of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Daily Feeding recommendation
- Dry Food Only
- 10 kg - 155 g, 20 kg - 265 g, 30 kg - 360 g, 40 kg - 445 g, 50 kg - 525 g
- 340kcal / 100g
- We recommend to feed a mix of Nature's Table™ Dry Food and a Wet Food.
- Feeding Instructions: Allow a transition phase when switching diet and adjust amounts according to your pet's needs. For overweight dogs reduce daily amount. How? Visit our website or call our Consumer Careline. Fresh water should always be available.
- Transitioning to our food: Some dogs can be quite sensitive to changes in their food, others adapt more quickly. You know your dog best but to minimise any digestive upsets we recommend gradually changing from one food to another. If you are feeding a product from the Nature's Table™ Dog food range for the first time try to gradually change food over a period of 5 to 7 days. Each day replace some of the old food with a little more of the new food, until after a week the new food has completely replaced the old one'.
- By Day 2 - 25% Nature's Table™ Dog Food, 75% Old Dog Food
- By Day 4 - 50% Nature's Table™ Dog Food, 50% Old Dog Food
- By Day 6 - 75% Nature's Table™ Dog Food, 25% Old Dog Food
- For a Lifetime - 100% Nature's Table™ Dog Food
- No added artificial colours, flavours or antioxidants
Name and address
- Mars Petcare,
- Please get in touch with us:
- Mars Petcare,
- Telephone: 0800 738 800
- Website: www.naturestablepetfood.co.uk
To avoid suffocation, keep bags away from babies, young children and pets.
2 Kilograms ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Analytical constituents (%):|
|Additives per kg:||-|
|Vitamin A:||22100 IU|
|Vitamin D3:||1950 IU|
|Vitamin E:||91 mg|
|Calcium iodate anhydrous:||5.2 mg|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:||41.6 mg|
|Ferrous sulphate monohydrate:||260 mg|
|Manganous oxide:||105 mg|
|Sodium selenite:||0.29 mg|
|Zinc oxide:||180 mg|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016