Tetley Super Squash Sunshine Orange And Peach 850Ml
- Energy16kJ 4kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 6kJ 1.4kcal
- Concentrated orange and peach drink with sweetener and added vitamin D
- Introducing our new Super Squash range - tasty squash enriched with vitamins! Our master infusers have cleverly combined real fruit juice with vitamin D to help maintain healthy bones and teeth. All that, and with no added sugar, it's Seriously Super Squash!
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- At Tetley, we are committed to ensuring better lives of the people who grow and pick it, just as much as the people who drink it.
- We are committed to working with the Rainforest Alliance and The Ethical Tea Partnership, supporting projects that help benefit tea growing communities and the environment.
- Tetley is one of the founding members of the Ethical Tea Partnership, helping to create a thriving, global tea industry that is socially fair and environmentally sustainable.
You've got to earn the right to be called Tetley. That's why we've spent more than 180 years crafting the perfect cuppa, so you know that Tetley tea bags will deliver a great cup of tea.
- A refreshing and revitalising mix of Orange and Peach with Vitamin D to help maintain normal bones and teeth
- Pack size: 850ml
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- No added sugar
Water, Fruit Juices from Concentrate [Orange (8%), Peach (1.6%)], Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Acid (Citric Acid), Natural Orange-Peach Flavouring with other Natural Flavourings, Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulphite), Sweetener (Sucralose), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Colour (Beta-Carotene), Vitamin D
Store me in a cool, dark place and once opened keep refrigerated and use within 1 month.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Packed in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Directions of use: Dilute 1 part of (50ml) concentrate with 4 parts (200ml) water to give a refreshingly delicious and healthy drink.
Name and address
- Tata Global Beverages GB Ltd,
- 325 Oldfield Lane North,
- UB6 0AZ,
- United Kingdom.
- So, how was your cuppa?
- Questions, comments, feedback, love-letters to Gaffer - we'd be chuffed to hear from you.
- Tata Global Beverages GB Ltd.,
- Freepost HA4175,
- UB6 0BR.
850 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values diluted Per 100ml||diluted Per 250ml serving|
|Energy||6kJ 1.4kcal||16kJ 4kcal|
|of which sugars||0.2g||0.5g|
|Vitamin D||0.75µg (7.5% NRV)||1.88µg (18.8% NRV)|
|Contains negligible amounts of fat, saturates, protein and salt||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016