Tropicana Mango Kiwi And Passion Fruit Juice 950Ml
- Energy339 kJ 80 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 226 kJ
- Apple, Grape, Orange, Mango, Kiwi, Passion Fruit Juice
- Enjoy Tropicana as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Find out more at tropicana.co.uk
- A Little Glass of Tropicana a day gives you...
- 1 of 5 a Day one glass counts as 1 of your 5 a day.
- Goodness an easy way to get the goodness of fruit, with the great taste of Tropicana.
- Contains Vitamin C which can help reduce tiredness and supports the normal function of the immune system.
- ...all in just 150ml of juice
- 1 of your 5 a day
- 150ml of Tropicana Pure Premium provides one of your daily portions of fruit and vegetables.
- 150ml of Tropicana...
- ...is 1 of your 5 a day, and did you know that people who drink fruit juice are more likely to reach all five?
- 100% pure squeezed fruit
- Not from concentrate
- Pack size: 950ml
- Vitamin C which can help reduce tiredness and supports the normal function of the immune system
Apple Juice (48%), Grape Juice, Orange Juice, Mango Puree (6%), Kiwi Fruit Puree (5%), Passion Fruit Juice (2%), Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid
Always store in your refrigerator., For best before date please see top of carton.
Preparation and Usage
- Shake well before serving and use within 5 days of opening.
Number of uses
6-7 This pack contains 6-7 servings
Widely Recycled at recycling points - check locally for Kerbside Carton
Name and address
- PO Box 6642,
- LE4 8WZ.
- PO Box 6642,
- LE4 8WZ.
- UK 0800 032 4460
- ROI 1800 509 408
950 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100ml||150ml1 (%*)|
|Energy||226 kJ||339 kJ|
|-||53 kcal||80 kcal (4%)|
|of which saturates||0g||0g (0%)|
|of which sugars2||12g||18g (20%)|
|Vitamin C||7.6mg (10%*)||11.4mg (14%)|
|1Average serving. This pack contains 6-7 servings||-||-|
|2Contains naturally occurring sugars from juice||-||-|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016