- Energy423 kJ 101 kcal
- Fat5.5 g
- Saturates2.3 g
- Sugars7.8 g
- Salt0.28 g
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1883 kJ / 450 kcal
- Chilled uncooked vanilla flavour cookie dough with chocolate chips.
- Jus Rol Ready To Bake pastry makes it easy to bake croissants, cinnamon swirls and pains au chocolat.
- Jus Rol Ready to bake pastry is freshly baked in minutes.
- So easy to bake a pastry, croissant, cinammon swirl or pain au chocolat for breakfast or as a snack.
- For inspiring recipe ideas visit www.jusrol.co.uk
- I'm freezable!
- Freshly baked in minutes!
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 276g
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Chocolate Chips (20%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin)), Palm Fat, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Stabiliser (Sorbitol), Egg, Molasses, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Diphosphates), Alcohol, Salt, Natural Vanilla Flavouring
- May contain Milk
- May Contain: Milk
Keep refrigerated below 5°C until ready for use. When opened use immediately., Home Freezing: Freeze before the "Use By" date printed on the package. Consume within 2 months. To defrost thaw for approx. 25 min. at room temperature. Once thawed do not refreeze.
- Oven cook (From Chilled): Preheat the fan assisted oven to 160°C (180°C conventional ovens) / Gas Mark 4. Line a baking tray with non-stick greaseproof paper.
- 1. While the oven is preheating, take the cookie dough out of the fridge, open the packet, and break off the pre-scored dough into 12 pieces.
- 2. Place the chilled cookies on a tray lined with baking paper, leaving approximately 4-5 cm between each cookie. This will allow for the cookies to spread out during baking.
- 3. Bake in the preheated fan assisted oven at 160°C for 11-13 minutes.
- 4. When baked, the cookies will be very hot and fragile, so make sure you let them cool for approximately 5 minutes, and then take them off the baking tray.
Preparation and Usage
- Tip: for perfectly rounded cookies, take the dough out of the fridge for around 10-15 minutes before baking, or shape the corners of each cookie to make them more circular.
Number of uses
12 Contains 12 portions
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- General Mills International Sàrl,
- General Mills UK,
- P.O. Box 363,
- At Jus-Rol™ we love our products and we hope you do too.
- To get in touch you can phone or contact us via our website.
- Freephone Monday-Friday 9am-6pm
- 0800 028 0089 (UK only)
- 1-800 535 115 (ROI only)
- General Mills UK,
- P.O. Box 363,
- UB8 1YT,
DO NOT EAT RAW COOKIE DOUGH
276 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (uncooked) Per 100g||(uncooked) Each cookie (23g)||%* (23g)|
|Energy||1883 kJ / 450 kcal||423 kJ / 101 kcal||5%|
|Fat||23.8 g||5.5 g||8%|
|of which saturates||10.1 g||2.3 g||12%|
|Carbohydrate||51.9 g||11.9 g||5%|
|of which sugars||33.8 g||7.8 g||9%|
|Fibre||1.7 g||0.4 g||-|
|Protein||5.2 g||1.2 g||2%|
|Salt||1.22 g||0.28 g||5%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|Contains 12 portions||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019