- Energy517kJ 125kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1725kJ / 416kcal
- Extra mature Cheddar cheese.
- This Cheddar is made to a recipe that's been perfected over 150 years. It's slowly matured to allow all its complex flavour to develop, then graded and selected by our cheese experts. They assess the quality of our Cheddars, using a special grading iron and years of know how to make sure only the very best make it into our Tesco Finest collection for you to enjoy.
Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 1 weeks.
using milk from
Number of uses
Approx. 18 Servings
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g|
|Energy||1725kJ / 416kcal||517kJ / 125kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019