- Energy660kJ 157kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 660kJ / 157kcal
- Cured cooked ham joint formed from selected cuts of pork leg in a spiced rum marinade topped with bay leaves, with a sachet of apple and ginger glaze.
- British pork legs are prepared by skilled butchers and marinated in rum and Christmas spices, paired with a spiced apple and ginger glaze for a sticky sweet finish. Made by Walkers of Leicestershire a family owned business with nearly 200 years of experience making premium quality meat products. Generations of knowledge and crafting go into creating exceptional products made with 100% British meat and the very best ingredients. This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11.45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended.
- British pork legs are prepared by skilled butchers and marinated in rum and Christmas spices, paired with a spiced apple and ginger glaze for a sticky sweet finish. Made by Walkers of Leicestershire a family owned business with nearly 200 years of experience making premium quality meat products. Generations of knowledge and crafting go into creating exceptional products made with 100% British meat and the very best ingredients.
- Pack size: 1.2kg
INGREDIENTS: Pork, Apple and Ginger Glaze Sachet (8%) [Brown Sugar, Ginger, Sugar, Apple Juice from Concentrate, Cider Vinegar, Cornflour, Caramelised Sugar, Gelling Agent (Pectin)], Dark Rum (5%), Salt, Cornflour, Brown Sugar, Bay Leaves, Orange Zest, Cinnamon, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Clove, Nutmeg, Ginger.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing.Keep refrigerated. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days and by ‘use by’ date shown.
Instructions: Temperature: 180°C, Fan 160°C, Gas 4
Time: 50 mins
Drizzle half of the sachet contents over the ham. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes. Drizzle the remaining contents of the sachet over the ham. Cook for a further 20 minutes.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from the U.K.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Leaflet. Widely Recycled Carton. Widely Recycled Foil. Not Yet Recycled Film. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 100g|
|Energy||660kJ / 157kcal||660kJ / 157kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019