- Energy441kJ 105kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 679kJ (162kcal)
- Smoked salmon (Salmo salar) slices, defrosted, with a soy, pickled ginger and wasabi dipping sauce.
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. So that we can get this product to you in time for your delivery or collection slot, please ensure that you have checked out by 23:45 on the 14th December. Beyond this date, the Festive Food to Order products cannot be amended, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended. The Scottish smoked salmon is thickly cut and at a 68 degree angle, giving a firmer texture which melts in the mouth, and makes it great for dipping in the Japanese style dipping sauce for a fiery kick. Serve with its own soy, pickled ginger & wasabi dipping sauce. Our Scottish smoked salmon is RSPCA assured. These light oak smoked slices are ideal as a snack or starter, or as part of a sharing platter.
Smoked Salmon (76%), Soy, Pickled Ginger And Wasabi Sauce, Smoked Salmon contains: Salmon (Fish), Salt, Sugar, Soy, Pickled Ginger and Wasabi Sauce contains: Water, Muscovado Sugar, Honey, Rice Wine, Coriander, Maize Starch, Ginger, Soya Bean, Concentrated Lime Juice, Wasabi, Salt, Spirit Vinegar, Chilli Flakes, Sugar, Horseradish, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Preservatives (Sodium Metabisulphite, Potassium Metabisulphite)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date, shown., This product was previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperatures, under carefully controlled conditions. It is still suitable for home, freezing.
- This product is ready to eat. Remove the smoked salmon from fridge 15 minutes
- before serving. Lay out with a dipping pot of the soy, pickled ginger and
- wasabi sauce.
Number of uses
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
3 x130g e (390g)
UK BD009 EC
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-sixth of a pack of salmon and sauce (65g) contains|
|Energy||679kJ (162kcal)||441kJ (105kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Information
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019